- Kindly contact the front office staff at the reception/admission counter with the required details and they will assist you in the admission process.
- A Unique Identification Number (UID) is generated for each patient and all the medical records are maintained and stored by the hospital for future reference.
- The admission counter will also draw out an estimate and guide you for selecting the relevant category of room.
- In addition, you will be required to make an advance payment. The advance shall be adjusted against the final bill at the time of discharge.
- Those seeking the cashless route would have to visit the TPA desk for the hospitalisation of the patient. The staff will escort the patient to the allotted room/bed and make you feel comfortable.
- In cases of emergency, the deposit amount has to be paid within 24 hrs. The amount will vary based on the type of accommodation.
- We accept cash, debit and credit cards of all major banks. You can also make the payment through RTGS/NEFT.
- Reservation deposits are not transferable.
- The discharge of a patient will be authorised as per the doctor’s opinion. Your nurse will assist you in the discharge process
- Once your final bill is generated, you are expected to clear your dues by paying cash, a credit/debit card or through NEFT/RTGS.
- The nurse will explain the medications you need to continue after your discharge and any other follow-up instructions.
- Outside food is not allowed inside the hospital for patients or their attendants.
- Smoking, consumption of alcohol is not permitted on the hospital premises.
- Photography is prohibited on the hospital premises.
- Patients are advised not to carry cash or wear or keep any jewellery during their hospitalisation. The hospital is not responsible for any loss.
- The admission counter will issue a feedback form. Please take time to fill it out to let us know how we can serve you better.