Lall 20/20 Eyecare Infrastructure
At Lall Hospitals, our commitment to excellence and world-class service comes by virtue of our robust infrastructure. The belief that machines and equipment are as important as the professionals behind the machine has led to continual investment in cutting-edge surgical and diagnostic technology for patient care. Strong infrastructure coupled with the latest, most sophisticated technology equips us to provide quality healthcare.
The Lall Eye Care Centre is equipped with the latest technology and equipment required for the medical and surgical treatment of various eye diseases apart from a separate spacious and well-equipped Operation Theatre Services with a centralised oxygen supply for safe, reliable and uninterrupted supply to patients.
Alcon Infiniti System
This is one of the latest technological advancements in the field of cataract surgery as it uses Ozil or Torsional Phaco for cataracts with best results. With enhanced fluidic management and surgical control, the Infiniti Vision System delivers the strategic advantage in customised Phaco procedures.
- Greater Phaco Efficiency
- Reduces Repulsion
- Improves Followability
- Improves Thermal Safety Profile
- Small and Lightweight Handpiece
- High-Performance Fluidics Efficiency
- Superior Surge Protection
- Improved Vacuum
- Precise Pump Mechanism
- Unsurpassed Ergonomics
Optical Biometer Lenstar By Haag Striet
Lenstar provides highly accurate laser optic measurements for every section of the eye − from the cornea to the retina. It is highly precise in calculating lens power for cataract surgery. The machine is especially useful for premium intraocular lenses like Toric IOLs for cylindrical power and multifocal IOLs. With its integrated Olsen formula and the optional Toric Planner featuring the Barrett Toric Calculator, Lenstar supplies the doctor with the latest technology in IOL prediction for any patient.
- Biometry of the entire eye in a single measurement
- Access to full eye data in a single click
- Pattern recognition and boundary model for more accuracy and confidence
- Predictable outcomes despite irregularities
Nd: YAG Laser For Capsulotomy
Nd: YAG laser Capsulotomy is a relatively non-invasive procedure that is used in the treatment of posterior capsular opacification, a common long-term complication of cataract surgery that causes decreased vision, glare, and other symptoms similar to that of the original cataract.
- Portable and User-Friendly Design
- Improved Operability
- One-touch Lock
- Compact and Slim Design
- Increased Reliability and Safety
- Reliable Laser Output
- Practical Operation
- Flexible Energy Settings
- Wide Range of Focus Shift
- Safer Rotatable Aiming Beam
Zeiss Advanced Optical Microscope
A microscope is deemed to be the surgeon’s eye. At Lall Eye Care Centre, we use one of the most advanced microscopes by Zeiss. Compact and flexible, this ophthalmic surgical microscope is straightforward, functional and economical.
- Easy to Position
- Motorised Precision
- Automatic Lamp Replacement for Uninterrupted Surgery
- Easy to Use Operation
- Stable System
- Simple Co-observation
One of the leading brands across Europe, the DORC Vitrectomy system is extremely safe and accurate for various procedures including vitreoretinal surgeries, macular surgeries, various minimal invasive 23 gauge, 25 gauge and even 27 gauge vitreoretinal surgeries.
- Advanced Aspiration Technology:
- Flow controlled vitrectomy
- Vacuum controlled high-speed vitrectomy (6000 cuts)
- Dual Pump: Peristaltic and Venturi
- Dual Linear / 3D Vitrectomy
- Fully programmable dual linear footswitch
- 4th Generation High Speed 6000 cuts Vitrectomes
- Superb cutting, efficiency and flow rate
- 2nd Generation LED Illumination:
- Unique lens focusing system
- Light intensity up to 40 lumens
- 20/23/25/27 Gauge compatible
- Associate Excellence in Anterior & Posterior
Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
The RTVue FD-OCT sets the standard for high-speed, high-resolution tomography scanning. It allows for the clinical visualisation of discrete layers of the retina, as well as the full choroid, ushering in a new era of retina pathology documentation and diagnostic imaging. The system offers earlier detection of minute changes in pathology than time-domain based systems, allowing for earlier intervention and better outcomes for patients.
- Glaucoma Detection – A combination of unique scan patterns serial registration capability, and an exclusive “Deviation” analysis makes the RTVue a powerful early glaucoma detection and management tool.
- Cornea Anterior Module (CAM) – The CAM option offers high-resolution imaging of the cornea for detailed documentation and precise measurement of the cornea and anterior segment.
- Retina – The RTVue system provides 5 micron depth and 15 micron transverse resolution allowing evaluation and quantification of fine detail in the retinal layers.
Topcon Fundus Fluorescein Angiography
The gold standard in retinal imaging, the TRC-50DX Series has more digital-ready capability than any fundus camera and represents the most sophisticated and complete retinal capturing device available today. Easy to handle and with an adaptable filter mechanism, it is a versatile fundus camera for colour fundus images, red-free images and FA images.
Retinal Green Laser by Nidek
This Japanese technology is one of the best for retinal lasers in the treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy and various fibrovascular retinopathies etc. It is also used for the treatment and prophylaxis of retinal tears and retinal detachment where it is used as endolaser during surgery.
- Universal Design
- Ergonomically Easy to Handle
- Lowest Power Requirement
- High Reliability
- Quietest Photocoagulator
- Detachable Control Panel
- Superior Performance
- Efficient and Safe
- Treatment with Precision
- Equipped with a Variety of Safety Features
Visual Field Analyser by Zeiss
The Humphrey Field Analyser is one of the most standardised systems in detecting damage due to glaucoma. Validated by more than 25 years of research, design and clinical experience, it is the best in perimetry to aid in glaucoma diagnosis and management.
- Advanced Analysis
- Early Glaucoma Detection
- Enhanced Exam Reliability
- Practice and Patient-friendly
Huvitz Corneal Photography with Slit Lamp
The industry-leading manufacturer, Huvitz, presents a high-quality, world-class optic system applied slit lamp series manufactured based on information and experience within the field. With the global standard Galilean converging binocular type optic system, the Huvitz high-end slit lamp series offers a wider angle, live image and increased accuracy, resulting in a better and more successful diagnosis.
- Patient Information Management
- Intuitive User Interface
- Digital Camera
- Quick Image and Video Saving
- Powerful Image Processing
- Image Manipulation for the Best Diagnosis
The best in Anterior Segment Tomography, the Oculus Pentacam is equipped with an automatically rotating Scheimpflug camera which performs a complete measurement of the anterior eye segment in less than 2 seconds performing a precise analysis of the central cornea in the process. During the measurement, extraneous eye movements are detected with a second pupil camera and automatically corrected during the calculation process.
At Lall Eye Care Centre, we have both the Pentacam Basic, the individual model and Pentacam Classic, the versatile model.
- Topography and elevation data of the anterior and posterior corneal surface
- Glaucoma screening
- Overall pachymetry, absolute and relative
- Topography-based keratoconus analysis
- Tomography and analysis of the anterior chamber
Ophthalmic Ultrasound by Biomedix
This is a new generation ultrasound by Biomedix.
- High-Quality Imaging
- Convenient and Portable
- Dynamic Recording & Video Capture
- Eases operating with Built-in Computing Option
- Optional Biometry Option present
- Ergonomically Designed for Mobility, User Comfort and Safety
- Large Storage Capacity for Images
Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscopy
This is one of the most important tools in performing lasers for patients with hazy media, small pupil, post-surgery and other complex indications.